Bassike Denim skirt Blue women Clothing, Skirts, Knee Length, Denim
Founded by Deborah Sams and Mary Lou Ryan, Bassike
focuses on quality construction and sustainable manufacturing. Made in a small Japanese denim village using techniques that have been passed on through generations, this knee-length skirt is lightly faded for a vintage feel and finished with a triangle gusset at the hem. Wear yours with a half-tucked top and sneakers.
- - Light-blue denim
- - Button fastenings along front
- - 100% cotton
- - Machine wash
- - Designer wash: Superstone
- - Made in Japan
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.